The 2019 Ford Edge receives several new updates and features for the 2019 model year. The bold styling the Edge is known for continues as well as advancements in technology and performance. This mid-size SUV is available in three trim levels SE, SEL and Titanium.
Capabilities helps to set the Ford Edge apart from the competition. The Intelligent All Wheel Drive system provides improved traction and control in various types of road conditions. The standard rear view camper with washer gives you a view behind for added safety. One of the more popular features is the Foot Activated Liftgate. With the Intelligent Acccess Key in your purse or pocket just extend your foot under the rear bumper and the liftgate opens automatically.
New Ford Edge Features
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- All New Front Fascia, Hood and Wider Grille
- Four Distinctive Wheel Choices
- Four New Exterior Color Choices
- All New Liftgate Design
- New Liftgate Applique with Chrome Accent
- New LED Taillamps
- New Dual Exhaust Openings
- Redesigned Center Console Featuring New Rotary Gear Shift Dial
Safety is always important when choosing a new SUV or Crossover and the Ford Edge delivers with several new standard and available safety features.
- Standard Post-Collision Braking
- Standard Forward Collision Warning
- Standard Dynamic Brake Support
- Standard Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Standard BLIS With Cross Traffic Alert
- Standard Lane Departure Warning
- Available Evasive Steering Assist
- Available Lane Centering as Part of Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go
Enhancing the driving experience are tech features for connectivity, mobility and entertainment. Use the FordPass App to lock, unlock and remotely start your new Edge plus several other convenient features. Combining the available SYNC® 3 with Ford+Alexa getting you access to over 45,000 Alexa Skills. Keep your cell phones charged with the available wireless charging pad. Raise your audio enjoyment to a whole new level with the available 12 Speaker B&O Premium Sound System by Bang & Olufsen.
If you are ready to explore what the 2019 Ford Edge has to offer you, stop by our convenient location on Highway 69 just a few minutes North of Lindale, Texas.